I love to write. I think of great blog posts all the time... when I'm not at my computer. Then when I sit down to write, I get such a major case of writer's block that the only thing I can do to find focus is to design shoes, look at fabrics, or think of new business ideas.
SO - in hopes of filling this space with something truly interesting to you, dear reader, I am asking for your help.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you would like to hear me blog about. You can choose from the following ideas I've had, or feel free to add your own. I welcome your input. I'm sincerely hoping it will jog me out of my writer's block so I can share my adventures with you.
Here are just a few ideas I've had:
- The full story on how I got into shoe design and launching my own brand(s)
- Inspiration details and stories behind each design/ collection
- A Day In The Llife type entries where readers can see what goes on behind the scenes
- My favorite designers through history and the things that influence my aesthetic
- How To Wear different shoes from the collections for Day, Evening, and Weekend (or other categories)
- History, Quotes and Fun Facts about Shoes
Ok, now that I see this list I clearly need to get writing. But I still want to hear from you. This will also tell me if anyone is actually reading this page of my website!
Thank you for reading and for your requests or comments,